Follow by email

Thursday, January 31, 2013

When we cry out in pain He listens.

Psalm 18:1-6 (KJV)


I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Lisa Lim
photos


The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.


Bible Gateway link  (Sometimes nothing but the King James Version will do.)

2 comments:

  1. Another, beautiful Messianic Psalm revealing the heart of Christ as He hung on the cross enduring the 'curse' for the world! How can we grasp it? "Such knowledge is too wonderful for me! I cannot attain it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny in the HeartlandFebruary 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM

    What a beautiful reminder that God hears and responds to the cries of His kids. Thank you for sharing that awesome reminder through His word. I needed to hear that. ♥

    ReplyDelete