Follow by email

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

If you know someone who has a close relationship with God, by all means, hang out with them and share your talent.

Numbers 10:29-32

And Moses said to Hobab the son of Reuel the Midianite, Moses' father-in-law, “We are setting out for the place of which the Lord said, ‘I will give it to you.’ Come with us, and we will do good to you, for the Lord has promised good to Israel.”
Photo: Jan Galek

But he said to him, “I will not go. I will depart to my own land and to my kindred.”

And he said, “Please do not leave us, for you know where we should camp in the wilderness, and you will serve as eyes for us.

And if you do go with us, whatever good the Lord will do to us, the same will we do to you.

Bible Gateway linnk

1 comment:

  1. Was Moses exhibiting a slight lack of faith that God could show him the good camping spots?

    ReplyDelete