Follow by email

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just when I think I'm getting it something like this comes up. I'm trying to be grateful, I'm trying to resist evil. And now I have to be merciful too! This is why God is God and I'm not.

Luke 6:35-36

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.

Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

Bible Gateway link

1 comment:

  1. I have started studying the Bible too! I completely understand!! I find that "getting something" intellectually and spiritually doesn't always translate in practice!! Putting into action what you know God wants you to do is hard at times!! May God bless you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete