Follow by email

Monday, September 30, 2013

One of my neurotic tendencies is to think I don't really belong anywhere. How wrong I am, I am a member of the household of God! Wow.

Ephesians 2:17-20
And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near.
For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,

3 comments:

  1. It's so easy to forget, during our daily trials, that we all share the same path as The Savior. I forget it as well, all too often! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder, thx for sharing! My husband and I really like Brit Hume, and I'll enjoy following you now to see what nuggets the Lord shares with you! God bless you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful to know that in our times of loneliness and feelings of unbelonging we can remember-- We belong to Him and are loved.

    ReplyDelete