Follow by email

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Look at the riches in one day's Bible reading. Steadfast love, a meaningful life and freedom, now seriously do you have any other questions? How about "What can man do to me.?"

Jeremiah 9:23-24
Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,
but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”
Bible Gateway link


Colossians 3:23-25
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.
Bible Gateway lilnk


Psalm 118:5-9
Out of my distress I called on the Lord;
the Lord answered me and set me free.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
The Lord is on my side as my helper;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord 
than to trust in man.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord 
than to trust in princes.

2 comments: