Follow by email

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This is an amazing concept. He knew us BEFORE the beginning. Thankfully we are not all prophets, but I think he is saying he needs us in the world. That is why we are born who we are. When we think ' but I don't know what I'm doing,' Remember this "I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord."

Jeremiah 1:4-8
Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.”
But the Lord said to me,“Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’;
for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,
and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
Do not be afraid of them,
for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the Lord.”


1 comment:

  1. My simple mind has trouble understanding this as even a possibility but I guess that brings me back to His Word-- "with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

    ReplyDelete