Follow by email

Sunday, October 20, 2013

"...when you enlarge my heart!" This is why I read His word, for life and strength. If God has a job for me I'll need everything He can give me.

Psalm 119:25-32
My soul clings to the dust;
give me life according to your word!
When I told of my ways, you answered me;
teach me your statutes!
Make me understand the way of your precepts,
and I will meditate on your wondrous works.
My soul melts away for sorrow;
strengthen me according to your word!
Put false ways far from me 
and graciously teach me your law!
I have chosen the way of faithfulness;
I set your rules before me.
I cling to your testimonies, O Lord;
let me not be put to shame!
I will run in the way of your commandments 
when you enlarge my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I am astounded at the power of reading the Bible. Thanks for sharing Kim.

    ReplyDelete