Follow by email

Thursday, December 19, 2013

As we approach the new year, I want to encourage you to read the Bible through in 2014. It has given me new life, reading the Bible has. There is a link below the Bible Gateway link that will take you to one of many websites that has a year-long reading plan. Horizon is wonderful and Mike MacIntosh's daily devotions have been a constant companion of mine for years.

Psalm 144:9
I will sing a new song to You, O God;
On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,



"...the fruit of faith is a changed life!"
Mike MacIntosh


1 comment:

  1. I've been reading Tyndale's One-Year Bibles for about 25 years. This commitment was one of those seminal moments that changed my life and walk with the Lord. It's the daily discipline that bares fruit over time whether it is study or prayer.

    ReplyDelete