Follow by email

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hey what about you? Are all your desires satisfied? God will open his hand and satisfy. This whole year I was falling, I was bowed down. The Lord upheld me, he raised me up. He is kind in all his works.

Psalm 145:13-17
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures throughout all generations.
The Lord is faithful in all his words 
and kind in all his works.
The Lord upholds all who are falling 
and raises up all who are bowed down.
The eyes of all look to you,
and you give them their food in due season.
You open your hand;
you satisfy the desire of every living thing.
The Lord is righteous in all his ways 
and kind in all his works.

5 comments:

  1. Amen...I like you, I like people who speak their true feelings no matter what others may think. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't know you yet Anonymous, but I like you too. Merry Christmas.
      Love,
      Kim Hume

      Delete
  2. Neal_FW Twitter user name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earthly kings and Presidents raise up one and depresses another; supports one, and lets another fall! But God upholds all HIS people with the right hand of HIS righteousness. They may fall and do usually miss the mark. The soul has the power of reason, and for HIS people it is the seat of conscience. The soul is always in conflict with the material powers of intellect, appetite, sensuality, and the social collective conscience. God will never abandon the private conscience. @larrygrowe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Larry. I checked out your daughter's blog. Thank you. Bless you and yours.
      Kim Hume

      Delete