Follow by email

Friday, December 13, 2013

Overcome, conquer, persevere and you get to sit down and eat with Jesus. You get to sit with him on his throne. Wow!

Revelation 3:20-22

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”


2 comments:

  1. Just signed up as a follower today! I post scripture to FB each day in hopes of reaching family and friends who might otherwise not read God's Word. Thank you for sharing this powerful promise today. It touched and encouraged me! Be blessed! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret,
    You are so kind to comment. You encouraged me. The words of the Bible are so powerful in ways we don't even know. I do the same as you. I just put it out there and hope someone will read it at exactly the moment he or she needs to hear that particular message. Keep up the good work on Facebook I have been discouraged posting on Facebook but you have given me a nudge. I'm going to start posting there too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete