Follow by email

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;"

Psalm 139:1-6
O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
     you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down 
     and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
     behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before,
     and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
     it is high; I cannot attain it.




1 comment:

  1. Bible is about relationship. Many suffer from a lack of intimate relationships. Our lack of intimacy with each other comes from our lack of intimacy with God. Also, we can live in one city, work in another, and only relate to others on Facebook a world away. We concern self about our image to mortals.

    Psalm 139 is about requirements of personal relationships, about God' relationship to me, and how close God wants to be to me. He sees me! He hears me! His hand reaches out to me. He knows me!

    ReplyDelete