Follow by email

Monday, January 27, 2014

Does this sound like anyone you know? Maybe it sounds like you, I know it sounds like me. Who do we think made us and for what purpose? I say we get with the program, Moses finally did.

Exodus 4:10-13
But Moses said to the Lord, “Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue.”
Then the Lord said to him, “Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the Lord?
Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.”
But he said, “Oh, my Lord, please send someone else.”

3 comments:

  1. We must not judge others by their lack of fluency. Wisdom and true worth are frequently concealed by a slow tongue. God uses wisdom, not the suave, to be His messengers. Great orators and celebrities speaking elegantly from prompters are not necessarily graced with wisdom and insight. @larrygrowe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Larry,
      You are one of the former with eloquence to spare.
      Love,
      Kim

      Delete
  2. Thank you for reminding us, Kim, that we all have a voice. Some to a few, some to thousands. What's important is that we listen to the Holy Spirit and do/share what He says. If we Christ-followers are not willing to be His Voice, who will?

    ReplyDelete