Follow by email

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Are you on the right path? Whenever I am guided to a decision, everything just falls into place. Similar to the Red Sea opening for the Jews only in a very very small way. When I try to do it my way, obstacles show up like crazy.

Exodus 15:12-13
You stretched out your right hand;
the earth swallowed them.
Arnold Friberg painting
“You have led in your steadfast love the people whom you have redeemed;
you have guided them by your strength to your holy abode.


5 comments:

  1. Is it right to assume that obstacles alone can tell you what God wants you to do? Sometimes the obstacles become mountains you need to cross before you come to another valley of blessing, but in fact you were blessed all along because of your faith in Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hagnismos,
      You are so right. Often I am guided to obstacles then given the strength to overcome them. With grace God leads me. When I try to do it on my own, I fail.
      Thanks for you comment I take it to heart.
      Love.
      Kim

      Delete
  2. I love that God gave us free will, we are free to choose our own paths. More than not the difficult path holds the most rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God still so works. l am a wedding minister and I was stuck in Chicago traffic. I cried out like Moses. I got off of the expressway. No improvement! Stopped, and got my GPS out. lt lead me along the back roads then said to go back onto the expressway. Conflicted! But obeyed, and they had just switched the lane direction. Got to the rehearsal on time. Kind Master!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key is giving up our independence and being open to the leading of God's Holy Spirit. If we're open the journey God has for us can be a fulfilling exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete