Follow by email

Saturday, April 5, 2014

When I am poor and needy in spirit, I often forget to say "Great is the Lord!" But I love my salvation and "the Lord takes thought for me." Great is the Lord! Try it.

Psalm 40:16-17
But may all who seek you 
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your salvation 
Photo by Brit Hume: Sunset, Hume, VA. 4-4-14
say continually, “Great is the Lord!”
As for me, I am poor and needy,
but the Lord takes thought for me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
do not delay, O my God!


1 comment:

  1. Seek means inquire, to ask, to learn. The inquisitive are not stuck in life, to a past, to a circumstance of their own sin. God wants to set us free. Cry to Him, wait patiently, listen, He will do the rest. Waiting is common in scripture, so seeking requires a character of patience. @larrygrowe

    ReplyDelete