Follow by email

Friday, May 9, 2014

"Then he opened their minds"... This is why I read the Bible every day. My mind is opened and I understand more and more. We've been given the gift of the Holy Spirit, I for one, love tapping that gift.

Luke 24:44-45
Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,


2 comments:

  1. Yes, we all need His grace. It is like being blind and gaining one's sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use BibleGateway too. It is a good place to go with your mobile device.. I taught myself the Greek and Hebrew alphabets, so I like to use some of the interlinear sites.

    ReplyDelete