Follow by email

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This is how the society around us knows who God is. There is nothing like the example of a bunch of loving Christians to make people say:"I want THAT!"

John 13:33-35
Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come,’ so now I say to you.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

1 comment:

  1. Loving Your neighbor is the most difficult commandment!
    Surrendering your Pride to embrace humility is the only manner to answer Christ's call to welcome an enemy on the road of life!
    Then you must do the same with your pesky family member sometimes even more challenging.Acting as a beacon of Christ through openness & warmth of personality can help dissolve the problematical interactions with a relative.

    ReplyDelete