Follow by email

Friday, July 11, 2014

Before I realized I was not in control of anything, my life was so painful I wanted to die. But,"I fell down trembling..." and asked "...what must I do to be saved?" Amazingly I got the same answer as this jailer.

Acts 16:26-31
Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.
And the keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill himself.
But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no harm, for we are all here.”
Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas.
And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”



1 comment:

  1. Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

    ReplyDelete