Follow by email

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

OK when was the last time you heard a quote from Obadiah? If you are flying high without God, you are not going to like this. It's that pesky pride thing.

Obadiah 1:3-4
The pride of your heart has deceived you,
You who dwell in the clefts of the rock,
Whose habitation is high;
You who say in your heart, ‘Who will bring me down to the ground?’
Though you ascend as high as the eagle,
And though you set your nest among the stars,
From there I will bring you down,” says the Lord.
Bible Gateway link: Obadiah 1:3-4

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have an amazing testimony. Have you taken the time to share it and is it available? I think the world of Mr Hume and now know one of the reasons that he seems so wise! Regards, Gary from Indiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gary,
      I do have a testimony and I have shared it to many groups, but I've never really written it down. You've given me a little nudge. Maybe I will do that for the New Year. Thank you for the idea. You are right to think the world of Mr. Hume. He is better the better you know him. A truly great man. I am so lucky to be married to him.
      Bless you.
      Kim

      Delete