Follow by email

Monday, February 2, 2015

I have been through quite a bit of calamity in my life, but I have never been broken without remedy. All along God was telling me I am not a worthless person. Finally I believe Him.

Proverbs 6:12-15
A worthless person, a wicked man,
Walks with a perverse mouth;
He winks with his eyes,
He shuffles his feet,
He points with his fingers;
Perversity is in his heart,
He devises evil continually,
He sows discord.
Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly;
Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.
Bible Gateway link: Proverbs 6:12-15 NKJV


1 comment:

  1. Boy do I know that feeling. I felt worthless most of my life. I have a wonderful creative job, I write books, professional travel photographer, camera colorist for a major network, songwriter, producer, engineer.

    It was not until my wife died that I was forced to look hard at myself. Single daddy, frightened of LIFE. I abandoned everything. Finally, when I had finished messing up the last thing, God said to me. "Now, it's just you and me. I love you!"

    Nothing fancy, no trumpets, Just me and Him on the edge of an old wood chair..."Wayne, I gave you life, a pretty wife, talents. Do what you enjoy! I like it!"

    He wanted me to be ME. OH MY GOSH!

    ReplyDelete