Follow by email

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Are you confused by current Middle East politics? You can decide for yourself, but to me, the verses below explain why some Israelis feel as they do about the land God chose for His people.

Numbers 33:50-53
Now the Lord spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab by the Jordan, across from Jericho, saying,
“Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When you have crossed the Jordan into the land of Canaan,
then you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, destroy all their engraved stones, destroy all their molded images, and demolish all their high places;
you shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land and dwell in it, for I have given you the land to possess.
Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 33:50-53


2 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, very lucid thought! Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Also see Genesis 12:1-3:
    Now the Lord had said to Abram:
    “Get out of your country,
    From your family
    And from your father’s house,
    To a land that I will show you.
    I will make you a great nation;
    I will bless you
    And make your name great;
    And you shall be a blessing.
    I will bless those who bless you,
    And I will curse him who curses you;
    And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

    ReplyDelete