Follow by email

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I hate thinking of myself as a sheep in a flock. Really? Me? Yes, me! Thank you God. If you are one of the sheep not in the fold He's got you covered too.

John 10:14-16
I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
Bible Gateway link: John 10:14-16

5 comments:

  1. I think he was speaking of future believers, including us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, and there's always hope that unbelievers can change their status and listen to His voice.

      Delete
  2. Jesus was referring to Gentiles. This was a completely foreign concept to the Israelites who believed they were the only chosen of God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, but today it applies to the "gentiles" of this era. Let it not be a foreign concept to believers today. There is hope for everyone and we are chosen to help spread the word.

      Delete
  3. I think He was speaking of unbelievers in any era who haven't recognized His voice yet because they haven't met Him personally. I praise God I know His voice & His Father.

    ReplyDelete