Follow by email

Monday, May 4, 2015

This beautiful verse stems from Ruth's refusal to leave her mother-in-law. Because of that decision she has the honor of being the great-grandmother of David, and thus part of Christ's genealogy? It's amazing what doing the right thing at the right time can mean to the world.

Ruth 1:16-17
But Ruth said:
“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ruth1:16-17&version=NKJV


1 comment:

  1. I love this post today. Thank you. I just had to share it on Twitter and FB. :)

    ReplyDelete