Follow by email

Friday, August 14, 2015

He was so lost and depressed, Satan had literally tortured Job. I'm a little lost too, but then Job's prescient words are exactly what I need. Job's and ..."my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth." The Bible is a miracle I can hold in my hands, I'm really never lost.


Job 19:23-25
Oh, that my words were written!
Oh, that they were inscribed in a book!
That they were engraved on a rock
With an iron pen and lead, forever!
For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
Bible Gateway link: Job 19:23-25 (NKJV)

2 comments:

  1. Peace comes from unlikely sources at times...God is a god of great variety, yet solid order and foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Hebrews. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete