Follow by email

Monday, November 23, 2015

Does this sound familiar? I often hear God's words, but do not do them. When I do, though, life is so much easier and more rewarding.

Ezekiel 33:31-32
So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.
Indeed you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument; for they hear your words, but they do not do them.
Bible Gateway link: Ezekiel 33:31-32

2 comments:

  1. I find when I follow what God is trying to tell me to do, things go a lot better also. So hard to do. In our "human-ness".

    Thank you for the reminder! :)

    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, in the stress of life, doing God's will, which albeit simple, requires trust as much as obedience, of which I'm sometimes not adept or quick to do.

    Great post! Again!!

    ReplyDelete