Follow by email

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Ever notice that no matter what we have, or how right we are, we are never satisfied. That’s because we’re terrible at running our own lives. Know God and let him guide your life. At least He knows what he’s doing.

Jeremiah 9:23-24
Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,
but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who's radically departed from their old ways to follow Him knows it isn't easy, but so worth it. From my experience, if everything He's leading me to do makes sense at the time, then I'm probably not really hearing from Him ;)

    ReplyDelete