Follow by email

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

If this promise were given to you by the only being in the universe you could absolutely trust, wouldn’t you go with it? What if it didn’t happen for 70 years? Most of us would give up, or be dead anyway. But He promises He will hear us, so pray anyway, with all your heart. His time is different from ours.

Jeremiah 29:11-13-
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim. I'm at the point where you were. I've prayed to God to kill me or help me. I hope he replies soon. I just can't live as a failure any longer.

    ReplyDelete