Follow by email

Friday, April 24, 2020

This is a prophesy from the Son of God. I’ve been pondering this verse for days in light of the corona virus. This is when knowing the Bible is such a gift. For in it there is this verse: John 6:20 - But he said to them, “It is I; do not be afraid.”


Luke 21:9-11 -
“And when you hear of wars and tumults, do not be terrified, for these things must first take place, but the end will not be at once.” Then he said to them,“Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”


Bible Gateway link: John 6:20 ESV

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim- Thanks for your diligence in tweeting scripture. They are refreshing reminders of what really matters scattered in with broken world verbiage. Jesus spoke a lot on the end times though it is not preached from the pulpit that much. I am a Christ follower and know that God is in control and the source of my Joy and all that I have. I am not fearful. My future is secure. I also believe we are seeing the prophesy above fulfilled before our very eyes. Since the 1948 creation of Israel, the end times pieces are falling into place. God Bless You- Todd

    ReplyDelete