Follow by email

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Marriage is fraught with what I call the spouse frequency. Even if we hear perfectly well, when the spouse talks it sounds like “wha-wha-wah.” I think our world is suffering from the God frequency, we listen to everyone except Him. Of all people, I should listen to my husband, as a country and a people we would do well to listen to God.



 Jeremiah 25:4-7 - 

You have neither listened nor inclined your ears to hear, although
the Lord  persistently sent to you all his servants the prophets, saying,


‘Turn now, every one of you, from his evil way and evil deeds, and dwell upon the land that the Lord has given to you and your fathers from of old and forever. Do not go after other gods to serve and worship them, or provoke me to anger with the work of your hands. Then I will do you no harm.’ Yet you have not listened to me, declares the Lord, that you might provoke me to anger with the work of your hands to your own harm.

Jeremiah 25:4-7 (ESV) Bible Gateway link

No comments:

Post a Comment