Follow by email

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

When one of our reporters had been abducted in Gaza, I prayed more fervently than I ever had. I asked God if it was His will, to change the hearts of his captors. Our reporter was released. Through much trial in my life, God removed my heart of stone and gave me a new spirit. I went from despair to hope. Gratitude barely describes it.

 Ezekiel 11:19-21 


And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose heart goes after their detestable things and their abominations, I will bring their deeds upon their own heads, declares the Lord God.”

 Ezekiel 11:19-21 (ESV) Bible Gateway link

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and true account of our Father's love in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being used by the Lord to bring encouragement & comfort to Christians in this very challenging time. You & Brit are bright lights 🙏🥰

    ReplyDelete