Follow by email

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

God is going to make this difficult, and why? Could it be he needed Pharaoh's resistance so the story would be told?

Exodus 7:2-6 Bible Gateway link

You shall speak all that I command you, and your brother Aaron shall tell Pharaoh to let the people of Israel go out of his land.

But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,
Stacy Seecharan
photos
Pharaoh will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and bring my hosts, my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great acts of judgment. 

The Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring out the people of Israel from among them.”

Moses and Aaron did so; they did just as the Lord commanded them.

1 comment: