Follow by email

Friday, February 6, 2015

We once again face violent adversaries. God's word is as valid as ever and He will keep His promises.

Exodus 23:20-22
“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.
Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.
But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
Bible Gateway link: Exodus 23:20-22 (NKJV)



3 comments:

  1. Kim, I got a post today that claimed the State Department is actively seeking PM Netanyahu's ouster. We need to pray for him and all of Israel. Our relations with that country have never been as low as they are now. Your verse post reminded me of this. God bless you for being light in a growing darkness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wayne, and thank you for being a faithful follower.
      Bless you,
      Kim

      Delete