Follow by email

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ever wondered what your purpose is? God has plans we don't know anything about. He did for King David and for his line. Jesus was in that line and, as promised, His kingdom is established forever. Thank you God.

2 Samuel 7:12-13
“When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.
He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
Bible Gateway link: 2 Samuel 7:12-13


2 comments:

  1. I lived in 9 Countries!
    The 1st 6 were related to my career..
    The last 3 were an unexpected call I answered. During my stay I was Challenged to help build the Church on 3 Continents. Each Challenge was unique and never anticipated. God always makes me chuckle...never saw it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad passed on Friday night, and your blogs had helped me for the last year, to see that there is a larger purpose to life, than counting days. God loves to see us flourish! Thanks to both of you for getting these pages to us!

    Praying for you and Britt...

    ReplyDelete