Follow by email

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Revelations about my past work have recently made me feel a fool for innocently (naively?) trying to do the right things for the right reasons. The verse below reminds me who taught me those precepts and where I would be without them.

Psalm 119:92-94
If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.
I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.
I am yours; save me, for I have sought your precepts.
Bible Gateway link: Psalm 119:92-94 (ESV)


4 comments:

  1. Me too. Great post, Kim...and that is where the power of God is manifest....our brokenness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When persecuted for doing good, that's a sign you're on right track. Stay strong & see Ephesians 6:13-16, KJV. C Newton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, indeed. Love Psalm 119, which Spurgeon called "the Little Bible, the scriptures condensed." So true!
    You might be interested in my blog on David that can be found at www.termsofheart.com

    ReplyDelete