Follow by email

Sunday, December 31, 2017

This verse is the last red letter promise of the year. While I wasn’t very faithful with my blog in 2017 I’m going to try again in 2018. I’ll be reading the Bible cover to cover for the 9th time. I hope you will join me in my journey and with God’s help Vine and Branch will be more consistent.

Revelation 22:12-13
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

4 comments:

  1. Until that blessed day of your return, may we keep our eyes fixed on heavenly things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome.....Lord, may we see through the lens of eternity. We thank you for drawing us to your beauty.

      Delete
  2. Just found you and your blog for the first time. I’ll look forward to more. �� Praise God for his ever timely breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Vine And Branch offerings have been, and I'm sure will continue to be, a great blessing! Thank you for your faithful efforts, they are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete