Follow by email

Thursday, December 6, 2018

My life is about failing and picking myself up again, over and over. Why do I even try? Because I couldn’t live with myself. Without God’s promise of forgiveness and salvation I wouldn’t live at all.

“But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.

1 comment:

  1. Are you picking yourself up, or is Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, picking you up? I ask because when I was astray for 13 years, I was blinded to my own depravity. It was only by His grace that I was brought back, chastised, taught, and given another chance to serve before my time is up. :)

    ReplyDelete