Follow by email

Friday, March 8, 2013

At that moment when you have a choice to overcome, or to give in to yourself, that is the moment to have courage and that is the moment God strengthens your heart. Try it. God keeps his promises.

Psalm 31:21-24

Blessed be the Lord,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
For I said in my haste,
“I am cut off from before Your eyes”;
Scott Braden photos
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried out to You.

Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints
For the Lord preserves the faithful,
And fully repays the proud person.
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.

Bible Gateway link

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason I liked your father. I'm so uplifted to see another young person (my three children ended up loving and living the life Christ intends for us)standing up and professing Christ. He IS the answer. May He bless you.

    ReplyDelete