Follow by email

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I’ve stopped thinking of it as a bunch of different parts and stories. The Holy Bible is one big tied-together message of salvation. Who sits at the right hand of the Father? Jesus. Who does He say will inherit the earth? The meek, the gentle, the sure footed.

Psalm 18:35-36
You have given me the shield of your salvation, and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness made me great.
You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah is a special prophet of God, for he prophesied about plan of God, the purpose of creation, and the reason for the Messiah to come, his Son, in mercy, forgiveness and love for all of his creation. The Bible is indeed a complete autobiography by the the one God, the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. Is 46:9-11 For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'; Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man of My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.…

    ReplyDelete