Follow by email

Monday, March 24, 2014

We sing this in church. I never knew it was Zacharias' prophesy after he named his son John (the baptist.) How did I miss that? I find something new to learn from the Bible every morning.

Luke 1:76-79
“And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;
For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
To give knowledge of salvation to His people
By the remission of their sins,
Through the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;
To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
To guide our feet into the way of peace.”

2 comments:

  1. Love your good attitude, Kim. There is so much more in the Book than we ever imagined possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, the Word of God is active and comes to life each time we read it. On a side not, and I recognize this is a reach. My name is Fred, I am the Sr. Minister at Outreach Christian Church in Lake Odessa, Mi. I have been in full time Christian ministry for the last 18 years. I am married to a beautiful woman of God named Mariah an we have three amazing children. Anyway, we are vacationing on Palm Island and I tried the best I could for a few weeks before we came down to get an email address for Britt. I would really enjoy the opportunity to spend some time with him playing golf of just having a cup of coffee. When he retired a few years back he mentioned three things that he wanted to do with his time and what really brought a tear to my eye was that he said publicly that he wanted to spend time studying the Word of God. I was so blessed by that that I knew I needed to meet with him and just talk with him. I am drawn to positive leadership and I am striving to be the best leader God would have me be. Anways for the next few days I am only about 15 minutes away from Boca and if he could spare some time I would be very blessed. My email address is fred@outreachcc.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete