Follow by email

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I can’t begin to say what this means, but I know how it makes me feel. When ‘Thy kingdom comes” I want to be one who doesn’t look back.


Luke 17:30-35,37 -  
so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed. On that day, let the one who is on the housetop, with his goods in the house, not come down to take them away, and likewise let the
one who is in the field not turn back.  Remember Lot's wife. Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it.  I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed. One will be taken and the other left. There will be two women grinding together. One will be taken and the other left.” And they said to him, “Where, Lord?” He said to them, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”

1 comment:

  1. Your posts help keep me in the Word! Thank you Kim, and thank you Brit!

    ReplyDelete