Follow by email

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I question this. Was I chosen? and before the foundation of the world, how can that possibly be? This little phrase in the middle of everything explains everything. It is “according to the good pleasure of His will.” Who am I to argue with that. I’m so grateful to Bible Study where I am blessed to ponder and to seek and find answers.


St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians 1:3-6

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as
He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

Bible Gateway link to Ephesians 1:3-6 (NKJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment