Follow by email

Friday, April 24, 2015

So, do you have the highly paid job god, or the ivy league school god, or the right social circle god, how about the pretty house god or the expensive car god? When we lose touch with God over such things, we chance losing everything.

Judges 10:13-14
Yet you have forsaken Me and served other gods. Therefore I will deliver you no more.
“Go and cry out to the gods which you have chosen; let them deliver you in your time of distress.”
Bible Gateway link: Judges 10:13-14


2 comments:

  1. Kim — This is Jerry Pierce at Decision magazine - http://billygraham.org/decision-magazine/april-2015/. I have a question for you but I could not find a contact. If you would be so kind as to respond to jpierce@bgea.org, I will pass along a media-related request.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry, thank you for following, I will contact you. I apologize if you get this post twice. It was obviously published, but then reverted to draft, so I republished it. Perhaps it was so I was sure to see your comment. Bless you, Kim

      Delete