Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Hello Again!

 


I stopped blogging on Vine and Branch because I lost the ability to distribute it to my email followers. After a two year break, I pray you can receive my emails again. I also post on X @humekim.

I have continued to read the Holy Bible every day,  and I hope this blog is a way for my branches to bear fruit. May yours bear fruit too.  Please share or post if something resonates with you. I think of it this way: if one single person hears something they need to hear it is worth the effort.

Bless you all, and Welcome back!

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Bible Gateway link: John 15:4-5 (ESV)


No comments:

Post a Comment