Follow by email

Friday, November 8, 2013

It is amazing how my bible readings on a daily basis seem to be so relevant. Before we helplessly lash out at liars, follow this advice: call to the Lord! He will answer you and deal with the deceitful tongue, the lying lips, in his way, in his time.

Psalm 120:1-4
In my distress I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.
Deliver me, O Lord,
from lying lips,
from a deceitful tongue.
What shall be given to you,
and what more shall be done to you,
you deceitful tongue?
A warrior's sharp arrows,
with glowing coals of the broom tree!



2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how your Bible reading is so relevant today....to ME. And with that bit of news from Psalm 120, I have some Facebook posts to delete. Thank you, Kim. You and yours will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you. That completes my day.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete