Follow by email

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I feel as if I've had a Jonah experience this year. For those of you who knew about my chronic nerve pain I am finally on the mend. Whatever I was doing I needed a direction change. God is so good, he not only had a fish swallow me up, but he then spoke to the fish and it vomited me onto dry land.

Jonah 2:7-10
“When my soul fainted within me,
I remembered the Lord;
And my prayer went up to You,
Into Your holy temple.
“Those who regard worthless idols
Forsake their own Mercy.
But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay what I have vowed.
Salvation is of the Lord.”
So the Lord spoke to the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and mother of two teens in California also lives between constsnt spinal nerve pain and the comforts of bible, Christianity lots of prayer, and pastoring girls and women. @larrygrowe

    http://lori-dethlefs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete