Follow by email

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sometimes you just want someone to say Thank You! Thank you for doing the laundry. Thank you for providing. Thank you for making my life tolerable. God wants that too. Just make a melody with all your being and give HIM thanks.

Psalm 108:1-6
My heart is steadfast, O God!
I will sing and make melody with all my being!
Awake, O harp and lyre!
I will awake the dawn!
I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to you among the nations.
For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
Let your glory be over all the earth!
That your beloved ones may be delivered,
give salvation by your right hand and answer me!

1 comment:

  1. It's a joy to read your comments and to know of your spiritual journey!

    ReplyDelete